On the reverse of our cards you will see the FSC logo. FSC stands for the Forest Stewardship Council which is an international organisation promoting responsible management of the Earth's forests. The FSC logo allows businesses and consumers to identify, purchase and use paper, wood and other forest products produced using materials sourced from well managed forests. When you purchase paper products such as cards and gift wrap which have the FSC logo you are supporting sustainable forest and wildlife management.
Here at Olive & Belle we are keen to minimise waste, reduce single use plastic and recycle where possible in an effort to be kinder to the environment.
- We now offer the option to purchase our cards without the cello bags.
- We do not use additional cello bags to group cards into 6's, instead we use paper belly bands.
- The majority of our envelopes are made from recycled paper and in turn can be recycled.
- Our cards do not have any additional gems or glitter on them.
- All of our cards and gift wrap are printed here in the UK, thus avoiding the high shipping emissions and carbon footprint associated with printing overseas.
- We are in the process of switching to compostable brown paper tape to seal all parcels.
- Where possible we use recycled boxes to send product out. We also reuse packaging materials such as shredded paper or bubble wrap which have originally come from our suppliers.
- We ask that our customers please consider reusing, recycling or composting any packaging that we send your way.